SAFE products allow construction of various kind of CNG stations and thus customers have a wide range of possible choices according to their specific requirement and configurations.
Typically a CNG refuelling station is designed as a function of different site specific parameters such as:
- Availability of natural gas from the pipeline or from trailers
- Pipeline pressure
- Average daily demand of natural gas (flow rate)
- Peaks hours CNG demand
- Power capacity available at site
- Type of vehicles to be refueled
A correct choice of the CNG station design shall consider all of the above variables with the aim of obtaining the best performances with the minimum investment.
- Achieving this aim for SAFE means:
- Maximum refueling speed
- Minimum engagement of electric power and the minimum energy consumption for the compression
- Bigger reliability with minimum risks of station stopped for maintenance
- Minimum encumbrance for installation of a plant in a refuelling stations with multiple fuels
- Plant modularity which allows to accompany the development of the station CNG demand